Kensur Kernel for Moto One Fusion+
r7 Release Notes
- Based on odessa-11 tag (LA.UM.9.1.r1-09100-SMxxx0.0)
- Massively debloated
- Optimized frequency table
- Custom thermal throttling solution
- Merged all Sultan floral patches
- zram, zsmalloc and zstd backported from mainline
- mm backports
- Merged Samsung’s memory management optimizations
- Other optimizations from previous releases
This release is based on R tag, so this won’t work on Q ROMs. It works on stock Android 11. On custom ROMs, it’s compatible only with ROMs that use QTI power HAL. If you don’t know what that is, ask your ROM maintainer.
No longer needed with r7, remove it if you have it installed.
- Back up your
dtbopartitions. You can do this in two ways:
Connect your phone to your PC and run these ADB commands:
adb pull /dev/block/by-name/boot_a boot.img adb pull /dev/block/by-name/dtbo_a dtbo.img
Replace _a with your current boot slot, which can be found by running this command in fastboot mode:
fastboot getvar current-slot
- Flash the kernel ZIP from TWRP or using
adb sideloadon other recoveries.
Reverting to stock kernel
dtbo backups. Depending on which method you chose, you
- Use TWRP
- Flash the images from fastboot via these commands:
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
If you didn’t take a backup, you can dirty flash your ROM zip without wiping anything.